Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today is my last day working, in the same company for the 3rd time. This time, it's a much better experience than the last time because I managed to accomplish more than the last time.



My boss, Mr. Tan, has been very kind to offer to treat me dinner. I almost can't go as I've arranged to meet my financial analyst. Turned out that I've got some last minute stuff to settle and he has to meet another client soon, so we postponed our meeting. And I took up Mr. Tan's offer after all.

I managed to con him into going to Hog's Breath. I've heard that it's quite good, and I've been looking for opportunities to go there.

Anyway, the steak is nice! I think it’s better than Outback, but Outback have this shrooms side dish that’s yummy! And the vegetables that are served with the steak include carrot, broccoli and sweet corn. Yummy. I had the steak medium rare this time. I think I will have it rare the next time.

There are 2 things that I don't really like about them though. First, they served my red wine chilled. I would prefer it to be room temperature. Second, I ordered a glass of ice water when they serve me my red wine because I want to save the wine until the steak arrives. The iced water comes after I finished my steak...

But this are just small issues. The food is nice, and that's most important. Another good point is that the set lunch for Monday and Friday is prime ribs and Wednesday is lamb shanks. And they cost only $9.80 inclusive of a drink! The dinner just now cost Mr. Tan almost $90 total!

So if you are nearby Chijmes during lunchtime, you might just want to have steak for lunch.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

ya. abit paiseh. :P

but the steak really nice. :)

3/01/2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home