Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, March 06, 2006

I need to go Queensway Shopping Center area to do a couple of things today, so I arranged to have lunch with Gerald at Alexander Village Food Center. I wanted to eat the famous Zhen Shan Mei Depot Rd Laksa again. Sadly, the stall is closed on Monday, so we have to order alternate food.

After lunch, I went to 1 of their neighbourhood hairdressing saloon, the price looks cheap enough. I had a haircut and color my hair. The whole process took me 2 hous and I had my hair washed 3 times.

After the haircut, I went to Queensway Shopping Center to buy some shuttlecocks and a pair of wrist guards for inline skating. The brand of shuttlecock that I bought regularly is sold out, so again, I had to settle for an alternative. And worse, the shop owner told me the price has gone up for the new batch of shuttlecocks. Grr.

Surprisingly, although they have numerous sports equipment shops in the building, only 1 shop sells guards for inline skating. And for wrist guard, they only sell either kid size or in a whole set which includes the knee and the elbow. Both does not appeal to me, so I left.

That is about all I done for the day. The rest of the day is spent at home.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to go Bukt Timah Shopping Center area to do a couple of things today, so I arranged to have lunch with Geraldine at Holland Village Food Center. I wanted to eat the famous Zhen Nan Chi Depot Rd durian stew again. Sadly, the stall is closed on Monday, so we have to order alternate food.

After lunch, I went to 1 of their neighbourhood hairdressing saloon, the price looks cheap enough. I had a haircut and color my hair. The whole process took me 4 hours and I had my hair washed only 1 time.

After the haircut, I went to Sunway Shopping Center to buy some tennis balls and a pair of nose guards for thai kickboxing. The brand of tennis balls that I bought regularly is sold out, so again, I had to settle for an alternative. And worse, the shop owner told me the price has gone up for the new batch of tennis balls. Grr.

Surprisingly, although they have numerous sports equipment shops in the building, only 1 shop sells nose guards for thai kickboxing. And for nose guard, they only sell either kid size or in a whole set which includes the groin and the shin. Both does not appeal to me, so I left.

That is about all I done for the day. The rest of the day is spent at home.

I hope this entry does not bore the shits out of you. In fact, my other entry on how to use toothpicks correctly was TOMORROWEed, so i am a freaking famous blogger. you just have to read my crap

3/08/2006 5:06 AM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

you are such a sad person. u let tomorrow.sg dictate what u read?

3/08/2006 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home