Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Celebration

This is a belated post for a belated birthday celebration. But as the saying goes, better late then never...

[IMAGE: The girls]
The girls
I met Bel, Cat, Mouse and Chio Diver at 5pm to buy the food stuffs. It turned out that San had ordered food, so we do not have to buy them after all. We still had to get the drinks, so we met up with San under her block and went to the grocery shop nearby to get them.

On reaching her house, we watched a Thai supernatural mystery movie on VCD. I thought the story is quite stupid. After the movie, dinner arrives.

[IMAGE: Assorted]
Assorted
The other guests started arriving while we are having dinner. After the table is cleared, we split into 2 groups. 1 group will play mahjong, the other group play cards. I am in the mahjong group. I continued my bad luck for the year. Although we played a very small rate at 10c/20c for 1 fan, I lost $17. If it were to be my usual rate of 30/60, I would have lost at least $100. Shudders.

[IMAGE: Group]
Group
After the gambling game sessions, it's cake cutting time. By the time that finish, it's pretty late, and we left.

After kena suaned for my earlire article, this is another boring entry. I hope there's better luck for this. :P

Happy Birthday San!
Wish you be pretty always. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

I backdate cos I always date the entry to the event date.

those gers are analymous.

3/09/2006 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home