Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 05, 2006

fowler


18 shots on goal, 10 of them on target. 12 corners. 66% procession. 0 goals.

There's 1 which should have been but wasn't.

I don't know, but I always got this impression that the referees are against us. I always see our players being brought down in the box with no penalty awarded, especially Crouch. It's like there's a rule in the soccer rulebook that say penalties don't apply to Liverpool.

And we probably have the most Man of the Match awards to our opponent keepers. Some of those 18 shots were not well taken enough. Those that were well taken, we have the heroics of Myhre. Tough luck. And when we finally beat him, they have the linesman to get them out of it.

We really need to start scoring regularly soon. With Cisse, Fowler and Morientes, all prolific scorers, this shouldn't be too hard.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home