Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another milestone for me. The stats counter say I have 5000 first time visitors. That means about 5000 people have come to my blog total. This is not 100% accurate, as it could be the same person accessing from different computers, or if you cleared your cookies before coming, it will be registered as another first time visitor. Or people who come here using the same pc/browser will not be registerd as a first time visitor.

Having said that, it's always nice to have reached a milestone.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home