Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Hard sell, originally uploaded by StupidGenius.

I was at this coffee shop in Jurong East and walking towards the mixed veg rice stall. They called to me even when I was some distance away. After I've chosen my 1 veg, 1 potato, and 1 meat, and the plate looked quite full, they still suggested that I add their nice egg dish as well...



And when I realise I left my cool behind and went back to take, they try to sell me their food again.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home