Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 10, 2006

[IMAGE: Happy Fish]
Happy Fish
Last week, I can't remember which day, I was at the Mediacorp Canteen. I saw this sign at the western food stall that says the original Happy Fish is there, so I bought it.

It taste not bad. Later, my friend tells me that when they need food for filming, it's mostly taken from that canteen. He proceeds to point out to me which stall that they got the laksa that Tay Ping Hui cooks for. :P

Come to think of it, having their food appear in TV doesn't mean anything at all. It's only for filming and it doesn't matter to the filming crew whether it taste nice. It's only the actors and actresses who will get a harder time if the food is lousy.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home