Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, April 01, 2006

After starting the day in a bad way, things can still get worse. I thought having a cold, headache and muscle ache all over is bad enough. But the aircon in the office manages to make cold worse.

And to top it all, it was raining when I left office to go meet my friends. There's a long queue at the taxi stand, and I am short on time to wait for the rain to stop. The rain is quite light. So I decide to walk out to the bus stop anyway. I had barely gone 10m when it started pouring. I have to run the rest of the way to the bus stop. By the time I reach the bus stop, I am all wet. And I am sick to begin with.

It doesn't end there. The bus doesn't come. I was stuck at the bus stop for sometime before the bus come. And it's a air con bus. The place that I am meeting my friend is shopping center. With air con of course. And they are late. So I am running a fever, hungry, in a lot of pain. It's a bad bad bad day.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cheer up man, tomorrow will be a better day... Hope to see u back in action soon (really soon, Sunday maybe)...

4/01/2006 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau u shld approach those pretty ladies w umbrella and asked "Miss, can i share your umbrella"

4/01/2006 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home