Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's the ST701 launch and they are having a free screening of Ultraviolet at 7pm. I barely made it in time for the movie and hurriedly eat refreshments provided.

The movie is quite boring. There are so much things unexplained that you don't know what is happening most of the time. Maybe the comic fans will appreciate it.

1 thing that I noticed is that everyone have flawless complexion. Flawless until it looks like a CG movie. Must have taken a lot of work.

Overall, I think this is a lousy movie. Watch if you are interested in Mila Jokovich.

For more info, read Thierry's account

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home