Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 10, 2006

I was out with FL and Vivian. We were shopping around Bugis area when we decide to go meet Sotong at Chinatown for KTV. As we were walking to meet her, we walked by this shop called Jing Jing Dessert Shop. I don't have the exact address with me, but it's at the road next to the McDonald's at Lucky Chinatown.

[IMAGE: Dessert]
Dessert
I ordered a coconut ice with fruits and peanuts. It taste quite nice.

I think it's a nice place to hang out with, just don't order the common dessert like Honey Dew Sago, where you are paying $4 for something you can get for $0.80.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home