Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, May 08, 2006

I've written numerous entries about my various skating events. It's starting to get boring. Anyway, I went for anther skating outing again yesterday.

The notable things from this trip are,
i) This is the fastest I've ever go. I actually pushed myself even when I am on a down slope. I am still not very good, but compared to few weeks ago, I've improved a lot.

ii) From far, Thierry and I noticed that the closed Boardgame Paradice looks opened. So we walk over and realize that though they are open, it's actually a furniture shop. They used back the Boardgame Paradice signboard...

iii) Colin has been kind to drive me part of the way home.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home