Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 13, 2006

I was joking with my friends yesterday that since so long no work, I might forget to bring my laptop to work today. I would not be able to work then.

And guess what? I really forgot to bring the laptop this morning! I only realise it when I reach my cubicle. So I travelled back home to get it. Grr.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Forgetful

You do need to do something about your forgetfulnes... forgetting to take many many handphones, coin pouches, wallet (yet ?), bag, soccer boots as a result leaving them in public and losing them all, and now you forget to bring your laptop even when you KNOW you will forget to bring it. -_-" haiz.

Try some assistance measures? Like tying strings on your fingers? Or have a "checklist" pasted at your home door? Or better still, find a wife who can help nag at you for such things to prevent you from forgetting ;)

So you solved the bedbug problems already? Please do if you havent.

11/18/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

bugs terminated

11/19/2006 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home