Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Recently, I added Jane Zhang 张靓颖 to my blog roll. I've always admired her as a singer. She's pretty and singas very well. I stumbled onto her blog recently and so add it in.

She has this article that I thought is quite interesting.
Link
She wrote about how she had a sudden impulse to make a wish.
神啊!愿良心被狗狗吃掉的人,赶快让狗狗把他的良心吐出来,人生很长,千万别让更多的人看出他的良心被狗狗吃掉了!

Wa! What kind of person makes this kind of wish?

When I read the 1st part of it, I thought she's going to say
神啊!愿良心被狗狗吃掉的人,赶快让狗狗把他的整个人也吃完。别让他留在世上害人了!

I thought it's a vicious wish to be a 1st wish. Could someone have crossed her at that time? Turns out I am wrong. The wish turns out to be very noble and correct. I wonder if it's her real wish or some PR works.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home