Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 30, 2007

If you don't know how to play mahjong, you can skip this article.

I was playing mahjong with Samwin Clive, Wanda and Fun. 1 particular round was quite interesting. I shall relate this in Mandarin as it's easier to explain the terms in Mandarin.

我是 Wanda 的下家。 有一局,她丢了一万,而那时我只有意张二万。很巧的,她丢了一万后,我马上就模到一只三万。之后,当她在模牌时,我开玩笑的说:"你刚才丢的一万丢得太早了。你能不能模多一张一万再丢给我?"

她笑着说;"好啊"。然后,她就真的模到一万。因为一万是她不要的牌,而且她大概也不太相信我吧,她就真的把一万给丢出来。那我就吃了那一万。之后,我也胡了那把。:P

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger THierry said...

So how many 番 you won for that round? Imagine you game 十三幺 for that 一万... hehe...

5/01/2007 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home