Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 16, 2007

I've been following the story of 大头芬 recently. I thought it's quite nice. Peifen wrote well I think. The story progresses very well.

After reading this episode, a lot of fans were concerned if Zhicong is the mystery man. Most people, it seems, prefer Ah Toot to be the mystery man. I prefer Zhicong. This can spice up the story more.

Peifen asked for fans to vote their choice on who should be the mystery man. Too bad she did not set up any poll. We have to cast our votes by posting a comment. Maybe she'll try those polling sites like dPolls next time.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home