Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 30, 2007

Just now, a friend, not exactly a friend, more like an acquaintance, messaged me. The following is our MSN conversation reconstructed from my memories. It may not be word for word, but it's accurate enough.

I'll call my friend Val.

Val: Are you Tym?
Me: Yep.
Val: I found you in my block list. Strange. I can't seem to remember blocking you. Worse, I can't even remember ever adding you.
.
.
.
Talk cock
.
.
.
Talk cock
.
.
.
Me: I was on the road the other day when I see a vehicle with a license plate of 4444. Immediately I thought of you. It's in my blog.
Val: Haha! Cool.
Me: Here's the URL.
Val: Stupid Genius? How come in stupid genius blog??

That's when I realise he thought I am Tym.
So I reply: Now you know why you blocked me in the 1st place.

I've always have a feeling that that group of friends don't like me. I don't know why. Am I being too sensitive? Or have I done something unknowingly that pisses them off?

Shrugs.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home