And that's what I did. The problem is still there. Worse, now it keep connecting to my GPRS, most of the time without me knowing and I discovered it only 1 or more hours later. I wondered how much data charge I've incurred.
Anyway, since the problem is not solved, I reset to factory settings again. Both problems are still there. This time I comb through all the settings to see where is it that prompt my phone to keep connecting to internet. I can't find it until a couple of days later.
There's this Microsoft Direct Push thing that is activated. I never activate it. It must be activated on default when I reset to factory settings. !@#$%$%^&*