Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Trolley park

I was at the newly completed AMK Hub. I was sitting on the parapet waiting for my friend. In front of me is the trolley park. The position of this trolley park is a bi stupid. They are arranged in 2 rows, and a lot of people chose to park their trolley on the left row such that it extends much into the walkway making the walkway half the width that it is. I thought this is quite dangerous, but nobody did anything with it. I also did nothing. A security passed by and tried to push the trolleys closer, but it did not make much difference. Another lady also come and chased me from the parapet, but the trolleys are still there.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home