Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I was playing with my Olympus SP550UZ again. These are the pictures I took. I swear I am not trying to peep at people changing. I am just playing with the zoom.

HDB flat
This picture is taken from my window at the block opposite.

HDB flat
This is when I use the optical zoom on 1 unit.

HDB flat
This is when I use the digital zoom as well. I know it's pointless using the digital zoom. I can achieve the same purpose using any picture imaging software. I just want to see how much I can zoom.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home