Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 02, 2007

This year's Ang Bao Draw results are:
5 6 16 17 28 35 - 14
I bought 6 system 7 and 12 system 6. The most I got is 3 numbers. No early retirement for me.

I still have 1 more chance. I pooled $20 with my colleagues also. I wonder how is the result over there. But there are 9 of us to share the winnings. So if we really do win, the amount will not be enough for retirement...

Update: We won group 3. Which is about $30 to be shared by the 9 of us...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home