Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, March 21, 2007



Finally managed to catch Protégé. I heard quite a lot about it. They took 5 years to research on drugs before completing the story. It's quite a documentary on the drugs industry. The storyline is straight forward, but the acting is good. They use an undercover cop trying to crack the drug industry as the backbone of the story. When the cop discovers more about his boss and the way things are run, so do we. And of course, finally, the boss is caught. I may write it like it's an average movie, but the protrayal of the characters by both the actors and the script is very good. As I say, it's a good documentary.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home