Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I've been playing this recently. My highest score has been about 13k. The highest score from the rest of the world is close to 300k. It's a big chasm there. After reading this, I changed my strategy.

td-1
It's very troublesome. I have to squeeze a lot of cannons. And it's not easy placing them so close to each other. And sometimes, no matter how many times I tried, I just can't seem to place it in a particular position. Grr.

td-2
Anyway, now I can get 140k. Still some way from the highest score, but at least, it's much nearer now.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home