Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 30, 2007

Today is my colleague's weekly soccer. I am sick today. Cough and sneezing. My manager was telling me that I shouldn't go for the soccer session. It's dangerous. May die. But I thought otherwise. In the past, when I am down with cough, sneeze or slight fever, and I go exercise, I feel better during the exercise. I thought the adrenalin did me some good. Of course, I don't want to die. I would have stop immediately if I feel not up to it. And I am no doctor either. So my theory could be and is probably wrong. Nevertheless, I went for the session and is now tired out. And my muscles are aching.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home