Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Crystal and Clarice

Crystal came back during this long weekend to celebrate her dad's birthday. She managed to find some time to meet up with us. After living in Hong Kong for so long, she wanted to eat Singapore food. We thought Makan Sutra at Esplanade should be a good choice.

I have a company event before that. There's a lucky draw at the end. There's 100 prizes to be won, and slightly more than 300 of us are eligible. My department, 7 of us are available, and 4 of us won a prize. I won nothing. :( And when the draw ends, it was 8pm. I am late, and I win nothing. Grr.

Anyway, it's good to meet up with Crystal and catch up on our lives. After dinner, she treat me to chocolate fondue at Haagen Daz. Yummy.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home