Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 16, 2007

Just adopted tym. Haha!

Saw him? He's on the left, right at the top.

Saw the adoption center from Peifen, and thought I be bo liao and got 1 larbit. In my favourite red color. :P

You can play with him by clicking clicking on him. You can also feed him a carrot under "more".

Update
Adopted norahs the orr gwee as well. Whenever you visit this page, either 1 of them will be on top to welcome you. However, if you want to see the other, just click on their respective name on top.

Personally, I thought norahs more fun. Her eyes will follow your mouse around her tank. You can also nudge her around her rock, make her get into the water, back up the water and into her shell. Under "more", you can feed her a worm when she's underwater.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home