Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, August 28, 2005

This is quite an eventful weekend. I met with Joan at Suntec to waste some time away before joining them for dinner at Burger King at Liat Towers. We stupidly decide to walk there to save some money with 30 minutes left to the appointed time. We were late for more than 30 mins.

And before we make the long walk, we went to Swensons because I had a craving for Swensons. The ambience there is quite good.

I thought it's abit rude to take a pic of the place openly, so I used Joan as a decoy. Pls ignore her face when you look at the pic...

I ordered a 2 scope Gold Rush, with Rum and Raisin and Coffee ice cream. Yummy. I love Rum and Raisin!

I also ordered another dish. I can't remember the name. It's an apple desert with 1 scope of ice cream on a hot plate.
Edit: Frenie has just informed me that it's called Apple Crumble.

You see the smoke oozing from the dish? This thing is very filling. I can't finish it. And I've settled my dinner for the day.

Made 2 new friends at the Burger King, Darkelfin and YounG.
There is to be more bloggers that I'll meet and they are the more interesting 1s. :P Darkelfin and Mica was sick, so they decided not to go Wala Wala. I am also sick, but I decided to go anyway. Talk about social responsibilities...

The night in Wala Wala is pretty typical. Good songs by the Unxpected, though the 1st few songs abit too slow. :P

But I met Sassyjan. She's the 1st person to put me on her blogroll. Always been interested in getting to know her. Pity did not get to talk to her much.

Then I met Ping. Duckhawk has said that she's da ger. Well, after meeting her in person, I have to agree. Too bad she's currently attached. So sad. Haha!

Thought the nite, I was secretly observing Curious George, Winter and Frenie, hoping to find the answers to the S4 quiz. Too bad I only got 5 correct after all my observations.

Met the blogger formerly known as Big Fuck as well. Did not really read his blog, But I've seen the article where he wear the underwear on his head, so I can recognise him. That was funny.

After Wala Wala, we went to Bukit Timah for some porridge supper and that wraps up the day. Slept at 4:30am. Gotta wake up at 6am for the New Balance Real Run.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home