Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Reservist finally ended yesterday. Got a number of stupid, irritating but not serious injuries from the reservist. Grr.

There's also a bad news. My platoon sergeant, and the next in line for platoon sergeant are likely to change job and defer for the next reservist, which is the atec evaluation. which means i may be tasked to do platoon sergeant role. Horrors. My topo skill is terrible...

It's the Asia Blog Awards again. Of cos, I am no where near nomination. But we can go check out the nice blog sites from there. My fav blog, mrbrown, is nominated for best SG blog and funniest blog.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home