Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, November 25, 2005

Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!



I've been watching Harry Porter since the 1st espisode. This is the forth. I've read the books too, 6 of them. 7th should be the last book I think.

The 1st espisode was pretty nice, though long. The 2nd espisode I thought they've got not enough time to finish the story such that alotta things were not explained clearly enough. The 3rd book do away with alotta parts altogether such that most things that appeared in the movie is explained enough, but missing out on incidents that can develope the character further.

The forth espisode is similar, but I thought it's quite good nonetheless. They only have so much time to tell the story. To fully explain everything in the book, they'll have to make it into a mini series.

The higglights of the book is the Wuidditch World Cup final and the Tri-wizard Tornament. I was pretty disappointed when they did not show the game at all, but I guess it's ok. They have shown enough of the Quidditch in espisode 1. They also skipped how the other 3 students solve the 1st round of getting around the dragons. No time I guess.

I forgot, but Weiling was telling me she imagined Mad Eye Moody should be a thin under-nourished man, but in the movie he's quite plump. Then Dumbledore was more lifely then in the previous espisodes, almost can say he looked younger. Fleur Delacour is pretty and charming. Even Cho Chang is just how I would imagined her to be. Neville Longbottom also looks fitting to me.

All in all, I enjoyed the movie. I think I'll have to re-read the books again to catch up on the differences between the movie and the book.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home