Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, December 04, 2005

This actually happens 1 day before preparation for Garry's wedding. It was a busy weekend for me and I missed out on writing about it. :P I have not written about the wedding as well as I have not gotten the pictures yet. But I digressed. Let's get back to talking about Kitty and Mouse birthday celebration on a Saturday evening.. When a couple whose birthday is so near to each other, can celebrate together. Saves alotta trouble. :P

[IMAGE: Stuff on table]
Stuff on table
Kitty booked a bbq pit at her condo in Yishun and we reach her place at about 5pm to start preparing our dinner. All 4 pits were booked that day so it was abit cramp. In the past, there's usually only 2 pits booked and we can use the tables from the neighbouring pit.

[IMAGE: Woman at work]
Woman at work
Mixing the drinks for the nite.

[IMAGE: Screwing the chicken wings]
Screwing the chicken wings
Kitty skewering the chicken wings. Looks fierce in the picture? She was looking down at the chicken wing before I press the shutter. But just as I press, she chose that moment to flick her hair. Not a very nice shot, she sure looks better than this. :)

[IMAGE: At the pit]
At the pit
3 hardworking person cooking dinner.

[IMAGE: At the table]
At the table
4 chio bus waiting for dinner.

[IMAGE: At the pit again]
At the pit again
Another great person cooking dinner. Now where's my pic when I am doing the cooking?....

[IMAGE: Screwing the chicken]
Screwing the chicken
At last a pic of me working. :P

[IMAGE: The cake]
The cake
After dinner, 4 of us adjoined back to the condo for some mahjong. The rest came up shortly to binge on alcohol. Managed to finish 1 round of mahjong before the cake cutting and I lost quite a fair bit. It was a hard game.

[IMAGE: Blowing together out the candles]
Blowing together out the candles
Huff Puff Puff!

[IMAGE: Paparazzi at work]
Paparazzi at work
Snap snap snap!

[IMAGE: Cutting the cake]
Cutting the cake
Rehearsal for something bigger to come? :P

After the cake cutting is another round of mahjong for the 4 of us. Changed seats this time. And it was showing the last 10 minutes of a Liverpool game when they started playing, So I asked Caterpila to stand in for me for that time. Liverpool won. :) And when I took over, I felt my luck changing. Managed to win quite a bit. Managed to recoup my loses and beyond!!

After the game is bed time. Slept at 4am. Work up at 8am to go Garry's place for more work.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home