Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, December 01, 2005

La Idler, aka Sondra, aka fembot, of Idle days has just passed away.

The wake is today ONLY (1st December 2005) at Block 830, Yishun St 81. Service is at 8pm tonight. The funeral procession will leave for Mandai Crematorium at 9am on Friday morning (2nd December 2005).

I don't know her at all. I did not even read her blog. But it still saddens me. Such is the fragility of life. 1 month ago, she was lamenting in her blog about possibly contacting the dengue fever.

Dammit! I am suspected to have dengue. Not fun at all.

My symptoms include:

Weekness in limbs
Extreme tiredness
Severe headache
Sudden fever

Doctor days that it could be just another viral fever, but has told me to monitor the fever. If it sustains for a few more days, I ought to get a blood test done. Well great then, apart from feeling crappy, I may not be able to go for that party!

Anyway wish me luck that it is not dengue!


After which she went missing for 3 weeks. When they finally managed to contact her, they found out that she's actually suffering from some rare blood disorder. Someone even posted an entry to ask for her whereabouts.

Yesterday, they discovered that she has passed away.

Goodbye Sondra. Your friends and those that you have touched many a person with your blog will miss you and. May you rest in peace.

It's all just in a short span of 1 month. Back in December, the dad of a friend of mine died of cancer. From the time that they discovered he's got cancer till he died is also about 1 month. I almost got into an accident that may just kill me in October. I don't know how close I am to death, but I sure do not want to know.

It seems like a cliche to say that we should live everyday like it's the last day of our lives. But it could really be true to alotta pp. When death one day comes unexpectedly to us or our friends, by then it's too late to regret what we should not have done. This all so so so sad...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home