Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tomorrow is Garry's wedding. His wife to be lives in Johor. So we have to wake up early morning tomorrow to go Johor to fetch his wife back. Siongz.

Went JB with Garry and gang today. His bridal studio is in Johor. It's called Venus. He say he chosed this studio instead of 1 in Singapore cos their photo shoot is the best he has seen. I looked at some of their sample, it is indeed quite nice. Anyway, the main reason we are there is to collect the bridal car decorations, the photo albums, his jackets and the gowns.

Before going to Venus, we went to hotel Crystal Crown, which is right opposite for a nice Japanese lunch. The food there is quite nice, but then I am not a Japan food connoisseur though. Maybe you can go there and try, then tell me. There are more than 10 of us, and it cost us only RM$200+. And it's in a nice hotel setting. We tried quite a number of items, I liked most of them. The potato croquet is the best I've eaten, though that won't mean much. :P I ordered the Teppan Beef Set. It's very nice too. We ordered so much that all of us were growling after the lunch.

After collecting the items from Venus, we took a private taxi to Garry's place. That driver sure has alot to say. If you think that some political taxi drivers in Singapore are talkative, you've not taken this private taxi that we did. It's good that we took this taxi. We shorten the journey by at least 1 hr cos he took a shortcut thru the custom. He gave us his name card while in the causeway and I found that to book his car to Johor Senai Airport, it's only S$60. And he'll go to each passenger's house to pick him/her up. So if 4 person share, it's only anout $15 each. Quite convenient if you have alotta luggage.

The bridal car arrives shortly after we reach Garry's place. Funny. I thought he said he can only come at 12mn tonite. That's why we went to collect all the ribbons and stuff to tie ourselves. Anyway, he called and say he can come earlier, so we get to sleep better tonite.



This is what the front looks like. There are supposed to be 2 bears in front of the bouquet, but we are tie-ing it just before we set off tomorrow.

DSCF0016
And this is the rear. It's mostly done by me. Not very good hor? But it's nice enough I think.


All of us, including the driver had no experience with tie-ing the stuff at all. And we were racking our brains to do it properly. I think the result don't look too bad. Who want me to help them tie next time, I think I'll do better. :P

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Practice makes perfect... maybe next time u can tie these stuff for urself... :P

11/27/2005 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home