Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

http://tomorrow.sg/archives/2005/12/05/idledays_fund.html
http://miyagi.sg/?p=211

Recently there's 1 big argument going about. Apparently someone who claims to be friends of La Idler is dissing the tommorrow.sg editors for posting her pictures in their blog. And they so diss them for trying to publish her blog into a bk to give to her families. They say that she kept her families from knowing about the blog when she's alive, we shld not show it to them when she's dead.

I shan't argue here about who is right and who is wrong. This is not the purpose of this entry. The purpose of this entry is to tell my friends to please let my family and whichever friend who is interested know about my blog. They duno abt it now, cos I did not bother to tell them. So do me this favour if I die. Thanx.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home