Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Starhub people are going to Sharon's place to install her MaxOnline account tomorrow. She is borrowing my notebook for the installation, so we met up with Thierry to waste our Friday away.

I was supposed to be helping YH do some project stuff for the day. It ended early and I can meet up with them early, but Thierry was held up in his project. I went to Sharon's office to play pool and show people a funny MTV clip of Jay Chou's 七里香.

[IMAGE: Dinner]
We went for dinner at Makansutra at Esplanade. We ordered fried Hokkien Mee, 蚝煎, sambal barbecued stingray, sambal sotong and sambal kang kong. The Hokkien mee is not nice. I thought the rest not bad, but Thierry and Sharon think only the stingray is nice.

[IMAGE: KTV]
KTV
We head to the 10 Dollar Family KTV at Chinatown. It's at the shop houses behind the stalls at Smith Street, aka Food Street. It's really quite cheap. There's a free bowl of shark's fins (they claimed it's shark's fins) and free flow of drinks. It's quite cheap. It cost us a total of $46. Compare this to Party World, which will cost us about $72.

[IMAGE: Cute Sharon]
Cute Sharon
Sharon and being cute are not oxymoron. This is a rare occurrence of Sharon acting cute. I had a hard time persuading her to put on such pose. I wanted her to put on more cutesy pose, but this is all I managed to get. :P

[IMAGE: Late night drinks]
After KTV, we walked back to boat quay. The bus stop for our night bus is there, and they wanted to go Pitstop again. But it was already 1+am. I suspect they would be closed or closing when we get there.

Late night drinks
Sure enough, they are really closed for the day. We head down to 7-11 to buy some drinks and supper and proceed to the riverside under UOB building for some finger guessing games and drinks. We stopped when we finished the drinks and we head home. Thierry took cab back while Sharon and I went to take the night bus. We waited more than 30 minutes for out bus. By the time we went home, it's already 5+am. Yawnz.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home