Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 08, 2006

After Sharon collected her phone, we got nothing to do. We shopped in Sim Lim Square for awhile looking for a carrying case for my new notebook. I did not bring my notebook along so I did not try too hard looking for it.

[IMAGE: Pool]
Pool
We decided to go play pool. We went to Pool Connection at Middle Road, the pool saloon where it's all big table (9 feet I think), and all tables are red. Our skills are not that good to begin with, and playing on the big table makes it worse. :P We played 2 games each, everybody played everybody. Thierry won 2, I won 1.

[IMAGE: Dinner]
Dinner
We went Geylang to have our dinner. I missed the Beef Hor Fun. It's yummy. We ordered 蚝煎. It's ok. We ordered the 姜葱沙锅田鸡 as well. It's yummy too. This is the 3rd time in a week that I've had 田鸡, all thanks to Thierry. At least this time is the best of those 3.

Elaine is flying to USA at 11:58pm. She'll be at the airport at 9+pm. It's only 8pm when we finished our dinner. But since we have nothing else to do, we decide to go to the airport straight away.
[Image ]

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 宫保沙锅田鸡 that we ordered... :D

1/11/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

is it? I din noe. thought it's 姜葱...

1/11/2006 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home