Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Yawnz. I woke up at 9am this time. First thing I do is to continue doing the java projects of my friends. The guys are coming to my place to play mahjong in the afternoon, have to settle as much as possible before that.

Elaine arrived on time. But Sharon and Thierry were to be about 30 minutes late. Had a bowl of noodles at the downstairs coffee shop while waiting for them. TH arrived just as I finish my noodles. Talk about good timing.

We played 2 rounds that afternoon. Elaine's the only 1 winning. Thierry loses the most. But we did not settle our accounts yet. We intend to play 1 more round after dinner.

We went to the Holland V XO Fish Head Bee Hoon for our dinner. We managed to persuade Elaine to foot the bill first. We'll have to pay her back if she loses money in this last round. :P I ordered quite a lot of dishes. cost us more than $50. Surprisingly, we finished all of it.

After dinner, we bought a bottle of green tea and 2 bottles of Tsing Tao beer back. Finished only 1 bottle of beer and ½ bottle of green tea. We did not finish the round. Elaine got to rush for her last train. She maintained her winnings, Thierry and I managed to recoup until we are in the black. I won $9 while Thierry won $12. Elaine won $58. Guess how much Sharon wins? :P Thierry and I passed our winnings to Elaine as her winnings is not sufficient to cover everything. So in the end it looks like Sharon is giving us a treat for playing with her for 1 whole day. :P

Thierry still wants to sing, but Elaine wanted to go home. So the 3 of us goes Clementi Party world for KTV. We reached there at about 1am. They told us they closing at 2am. It’s too short a time, and the cost is too much and we decide to just go back home and sleep. Sharon managed to catch the last day bus home while Thierry gave me a lift home in his taxi.

They wanted to go KTV the next day, but I declined. I have to stay home and do the java projects. Being playing too much over the holidays and the clock is ticking…

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no lah, three of us together won 58$, which means Sharon lost $58 only.
But nice dinner :p

1/05/2006 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home