Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hi Minxuan,

Today's the celebration for your 1 month anniversary on planet Earth. Sorry I was late. I didn't even get to see you. And worse, I forgot to give you your ang bao! Will pass it to daddy next time.

I wish you the best of happiness always, and whatever problem you encounter, you'll be able to clear them all. You will have a lot of good friends who'll put your happiness above theirs, just as you would put theirs over yours.

Congrats Jim.

Regards,
yewmun

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home