Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I was going to meet Jerry at the Singtel Comm Center at Killiney Road. I was walking from the Sommerset MRT walking past this glass patch when I see a squirrel. I think it's squirrel. Maybe I am swa koo, but I've never seen a squirrel before, so I took some pics. Here goes.

[IMAGE: Squirrel 1]
Squirrel 1


[IMAGE: Squirrel 2]
Squirrel 2

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm............. cant see the squirrel in the pic at all..... hahaha........ anyway, i used to work near there, a path that i used to walk daily.... but never seen before squirrels..... some special birds i saw before though.... :P

1/14/2006 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home