Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 08, 2006

We had a walk around Changi Airport, looking at chocolates and perfumes.

The thing that impresses me most is the toilet. Sharon told me the things that I saw in the toilet can be seen in the toilets of the airports of some other countries. But I've not been to too many airports to see those. I certainly did not see them in Singapore, not even in those 5 star hotels.

[Image Shelf in Toilet]
First thing I see when I stepped into the cubicle is this shelf. It's a simple thing, just a piece of metal. Normally people bring bags into toilets, and we leave them on the floor when we do our toilet business. This shelf is quite a nice touch.

[Image Toilet Bowl Seat Cleaner]
People are always complaining about dirty toilet bowl seats. Some people prefers to piss in the cubicles than in the urinals outside. Maybe they are shy about their miniscule dicks. Some people are so afraid of getting their ass into contact with the toilet bowl seats that they squatted on it dirtying it further because they don't take off their shoes. The seats may be clean enough for other people, but due to the paranoid nature of some people, body can have clean toilet bowl seats.

I've seen some seats that have special toilet bowl seat covers dispenser. They are made of toilet paper, but in the shape of the toilet bowl so that you can lay it on top of the bowl while you go about your business.

For Changi Airport, they have this thingy while you can spray onto your toilet paper and wipe the seats clean. Nice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home