Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Grrr.

This morning, when I wake up, I realise I can't walk properly because my left ankle is giving me a lot of pain. It doesn't feel so bad last night. I can even have another game of badminton after I twisted it, and I have no problem whiile going home.

Since I was in pain, I decided to take cab to office to save me some walking, but there are no available taxis in sight, and there's at least 3 person in 'queue'. So I walked.

I sure hope it becomes better later. Hopefully by lunch time.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

thanx

5/14/2006 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home