Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Recently been entrusted with a secret by a good friend. It's 1 thing abt not telling it to other people. That I can still do. Things gets messy when people asked me about it, and I have to lie and say I don't know. Sometimes I even have to lie and say the opposite. Don't like the lieing part, but I guess that's part and parcel of keeping secrets.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger THierry said...

Ya... I think dats very true... Its difficult to not lie but still keep a secret...

5/13/2006 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home