Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, July 16, 2006

After my skating session with Whye Es yesterday, the bottom of my feet is feeling very sore. So sore that I have trouble walking. And when I wake up this morning, my inner thigh muscles are aching as well, due to the prolonged skating I had. My fitness is just so bad.

I went to Serangoon to play soccer with the usual gang. I played real badly. Screwed up a lot of simple touches. On 1 occasion, I was playing the last man, and the midfielder passed the ball back to me he's under pressure. I screwed up the clearance and it falls to the opponent feet just in front of the goal post. I made a desperate launch to block his shot. Luckily, he screwed up his shot as well, and I managed to clear it. But I knocked my calf muscle quite badly when I tried to stop his shot. It was quite bad. I knew immediately that I couldn't play anymore and limped out of the field.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home