Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, May 13, 2007

There's this lady, Shirley, whom I thought is a interesting girl. But for certain reasons, I am wary, and I did not act on it. We remain as just acquaintances, and I am happy for it to remain so.

I was having beer with Colin on Friday night. As we were leaving, I sent Shirley a message asking her out for supper. That was actually the first time that I asked her out, and she said ok. However, I was talking to Colin and took too long to reply a confirmation to her. By the time I replied, she was on the cab almost reaching home. Oh well, next time I guess.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger AlexToh said...

Wait 4 you pple get married liao lar... :P

5/13/2007 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home