Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Liverpool lost 2-0 to AC Milan in the Champs Final this time. This time Ancelotti got it right and Benitez got it wrong this time. Milan really played well, but I thought we played better. It was just to be. I thought the decision to play Kuyt is the wrong move. Though he's good and he works hard for the team, but he's always not likely to score though he did score 1 towards the end. Anyway, it's over for now. Hopefully, we get to play in more finals in the years to come.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home