Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Colin asked me to go Zuok last night. I wasn't really keen, but he said he's going with a girl that he likes, and a bunch of guys. And that, he probably would not get to talk much with the girl and ask me to accompany him. So I agree.

It's really a circus. The girl is really pretty, but including me, there are 5 guys. At 1 point, 2 more friends joined in. So this girl was dancing with 5 guys surrounding her with me and my friend outside the circus. I thought this is crazy. And when we move around the different rooms, it's like a queen bringing an entourage to places.

I wonder how she feels. Does she revel in the attention or she's oblivious to it all. Surely she knows at least a couple of those guys are interested in her? Anyway, it's her problem.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YM, you dance?! Haha! =P

5/13/2007 8:04 PM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

Not really. I tried to...

5/14/2007 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home