Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, July 21, 2008

I lost so many things last week. 1st, I lost the pouch for my Eee PC. Then I lost my mobile phone. Then I go KL and lost my bus ticket home. Then it's Ringgit. Then it's the snacks I bought. I hope it stops there.

I know I always lose things, but so many things in so short a time is not abit too much. I had 2 spells of bad luck before. The 1st time is when I fan tai shui, and I lost in all mahjong games for > 6 months. The 2nd time is when I broke my jade pixiu. I lost my mobile phone during that time too, among other things.

I don't know what could be the cause of this. Maybe time to go pray.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Lost said...

No, u juz need to check ur belongings before u leave the location. Not sleep all the way & rush off last minute when u travel... :)

7/23/2008 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home