Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I had wanted to wait for the web host to be up before posting anything. But it's been 3 weeks liao, and I got alotta things to say. haha!

And I am afraid that I may lose what little viewship that I have now totally if I dun write sometihng soon...

1 mth ago, at around National Day time, I saw this sign at Break Talk as I walked past that says something like $1 for selected breads. My 1st impression that it's quite cheap and thinking of buying a couple. My subsequent thoughts stopped me. We had really moved a long way. The last time that I buy bread, it used to cost about $0.50 each. $0,30 is cheap, and $0.90 is expensive. More than that is considered very expensive liao. But here I am, thinking that $1 bread is cheap...

Kudos to Bread Talk for marketing well done. They had managed to sell something that pp are used to buying cheaply at double the price, and pp are still very much happy to buy from them again. Thats good marketing and good service.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home