Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 28, 2006

No, I am not Christian. And I don't think that God got leave us in the first place.

I meant the Liverpool God, Robbie Fowler.
He's back!!!

This is like a dream come true. I don't know if he'll be back to his best, but that guy belongs in a red shirt. If for nothing, just looking at him wearing a red shirt again is as good as it gets.

After some teartment by a previous manager, I think Fowler deserves another chance to show his love for the club. His best years may be gone, but that guy is a Liverpool player thru and thru. Even when he's playing for other teams, he has shown his support for Liverpool. For that I respect him.

I don't know how he'll fare in this 2nd chance, I certainly hope he plays a big part in this Liverpool march back to the top.

Source

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home