Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Finally. It's sure been a long time. Wonder how it measures up to Firefox. They now supported subscribing of feeds, which is available to Firefox for some time. And tabbed browsing as well. They claimed that they added a twist to tabbed browsing by allowing you to group the similar tabs together. I am not sure, but I think you can already do that in Firefox if you installed the appropriate plug-in.

They removed view source. I don't understand why, but it's quite important for web application developers. Maybe they think that the geeky developers are going to use Firefox anyway...

New

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home