Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sharon, Sotong and Thierry came to my place for a mahjong session. This is despite coming home late (5am) the previous night.

We played 3/6 half rate, 3 rounds. I lost money for all 3 rounds, first round the most, last round the least. I have not had such bad luck for some time. Despite not giving much tiles to opponent, I've had problems constructing a winning set. I hope I've used up all my bad luck in gambling...

More on this mahjong session By Thierry

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home