Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Omen

At the stroke of midnight, on 06/06/06, I was at Cathay cinema, about to watch The Omen. I remember the movie title from a book my friend was reading back in secondary school 10 years eons ago. I did not read it, but I know it's about the anti-christ. Now, finally, I know what it's all about.

This movie is actually a remake of the 1976 movie starring Gregory Peck. This story is sure old.

This version is quite modern. In some scenes, the characters in the movie are using mobile phones. There sure isn't any mobile phones back in 1976. Not even in 1986 as well.

This story is about a senior politician who's baby was dead when his wife gave birth to it. The priest showed him another baby born at the same time, where the mum is dead as well. He decide to raise the baby as his own. He never told anyone else.

At first, things goes quite well. But after sometime, strange things started to happen around the kid...

What will happen in the end? I shall not post spoilers this time, and you tell me what you think. :) And I don't find the movie scary. Though I was given a number of frights. They like to play loud music suddenly to scare u. And thats about all.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home